Attention: Some documents included on the OGCC website have been marked “confidential” by the person submitting the document. In some cases, the document was submitted prior to the passing of HB301 in 2017, or was marked subject to an operator policy that is not recognized by the State of Idaho. The OGCC has only posted records marked “confidential” on the OGCC website , including logs, that are subject to public disclosure under the Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Act (Title 47, chapter 3, Idaho Code) and the Idaho Public Records Act (Title 74, chapter 1, Idaho Code).
- USWN 11-075-20004 Espino #1-2
- USWN 11-075-20005 State #1-17
- USWN 11-075-20007 ML Investments #1-10
- USWN 11-075-20008 Schwarz #1-10
- USWN 11-075-20009 Island Capitol #1-19
- USWN 11-075-20011 Tracy Trust #3-2
- USWN 11-075-20013 White #1-10
- USWN 11-075-20014 Korn #1-22
- USWN 11-075-20017 May #1-13
- USWN 11-075-20019 DJS Properties #1-14
- USWN 11-075-20020 DJS Properties #1-15
- USWN 11-075-20021 Smoke Ranch #1-21
- USWN 11-075-20022 ML Investments #2-10
- USWN 11-075-20023 DJS Properties #2-14
- USWN 11-075-20024 Kauffman #1-34
- USWN 11-075-20025 ML Investments #1-11
- USWN 11-075-20026 ML Investments #1-3
- USWN 11-075-20027 Kauffman #1-9
- USWN 11-075-20029 ML Investments #2-3
- USWN 11-075-20031 ML Investments #3-10
- USWN 11-075-20032 Fallon #1-10
- USWN 11-075-20033 Barlow #1-14
- USWN 11-075-20036 Barlow #2-14
LAS Files can be found on our FTP site
LAS files for active wells are available on our FTP site. If using Chrome of Firefox to download LAS files, please do the following:
- Right-click on the LAS file you would like to download.
- Left-click “Save link as” in the pop-up window.
- Select the file folder on your hard drive in which you would like to save the LAS file.
- Name the LAS file or use the default name.
- Left click the “Save” button.
Information for oil and gas wells drilled in Idaho prior to 2007 can be found on the Idaho Geological Survey website.