The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- October 9 Oil & Gas Town Hall Meeting, 5:30-7:00 PM, Payette County District Courtroom, 1130 3rd Avenue North - View media advisory here (pdf)
- OGCC meeting materials can be found here
- NEW! LAS well files for active wells can now be downloaded here
- The Idaho OGCC Data Explorer is now available here
- 12/7/17 Commission Meeting - Class II Injection Well Presentations from IDL, IDWR, EPA, and DEQ (pdf)