The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Program resides under the Minerals, Public Trust and Oil & Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands and serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Docket No. CC-2020-OGR-01-001 Application for Spacing – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Docket No. CC-2019-OGR-01-002 Application for Spacing and Integration – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Omnibus Rulemaking: Re-authorization of IDAPA 20.07.02, Rules Governing Conservation of Oil and Natural Gas in the State of Idaho
- CC-2020-OGR-01-001 Spacing Evidentiary Hearing, Vacated and Continued – Order Vacating & Continuing Hearing
- CC-2020-OGR-01-001 – Order Continuing Objection, Response, and Prehearing Motion Deadline
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Wednesday, May 13, 2020 @ 1:00pm (MT) – State Capitol, House Hearing Room (EW42), Boise
- Notice of Public Meeting (to be posted)
- Final Agenda (to be posted)
- Meeting Materials (to be posted)
- Oil and Gas Town Hall – TBD