The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Program resides under the Minerals, Public Trust and Oil & Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands and serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- December 16, 2020, Idaho Geological Survey presentation – IGS Summary of the Snake River Plain Petroleum System
- Application for Permit to Drill – Barlow #2-14 – more information can be found on the Well Permit Applications page
- Docket No. CC-2020-OGR-01-003, Notice of Initiation of Contested Case – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
Meetings & Hearings
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Wednesday, February 24, 2021 @ 1:30pm (MT) – Boise, location TBD
- Notice of Public Meeting (to be posted)
- Final Agenda (to be posted)
- Meeting Materials (to be posted)