The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Program resides under the Minerals, Public Trust and Oil & Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands and serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Docket No. CC-2021-OGR-01-001, Application for Integration – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Application for Permit to Drill – Barlow #2-14 – more information can be found on the Well Permit Applications page
- Docket No. CC-2020-OGR-01-003, Notice of Initiation of Contested Case – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
Meetings & Hearings
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Tuesday, May 25, 2021 @ 1:00pm (MT) – Boise, State Capitol
- Notice of Public Meeting (to be posted)
- Final Agenda (to be posted)
- Meeting Materials (to be posted)
- Docket No. CC-2021-OGR-01-001, Hearing on Determining “Just and Reasonable Factors” – Thursday, May 20, 2021 @ 1:00pm (MT)