The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- A new look is coming soon to the OGCC website!
- Docket No. CC-2019-OGR-01-002 Application for Spacing and Integration
- Omnibus Rulemaking: IDAPA 20, Rules of the Idaho Department of Lands
- May 29, 2019: IDL Allocation Investigation Presentation
- OGCC meeting materials can be found here
- May 6, 2019: Denial of Petitions for Initiation of Rulemaking
- Case No. 1:17-cv-264 – CAIA v. Schultz documents can be found here
- ML Investments #1-11 Well Treatment documents can be found here
- Oil and Gas Town Hall - Tuesday, July 9, 2019 @ 5:30pm (MT) - Payette County District Courtroom - Media Advisory
- OGCC Regular Meeting - Thursday, August 29, 2019 @ 1:00pm (MT) - Idaho State Capitol (EW42)
- Notice of Public Meeting (to be posted)
- Final Agenda (to be posted)
- Meeting Materials (to be posted)