The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Report: 2019 Oil & Gas Lease Program and Royalty Audit – Idaho Department of Lands
- Idaho Geological Survey releases new material on Oil & Gas in Idaho
- Docket No. CC-2019-OGR-01-002 Application for Spacing and Integration – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Omnibus Rulemaking: Re-authorization of IDAPA 20.07.02, Rules Governing Conservation of Oil and Natural Gas in the State of Idaho
- May 29, 2019: IDL Allocation Investigation Presentation
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Wednesday, February 5, 2020 @ 9:30am (MT) – Boise City Council Chambers
- Notice of Public Meeting (to be posted)
- Final Agenda (to be posted)
- Meeting Materials (to be posted)
- Oil and Gas Town Hall – TBD – See the Town Hall Meetings page for more information
- Oil and Gas Administrative Hearing
Docket No. CC-2019-OGR-01-002 – Wednesday, February 12, 2020 @ 9:00am (MT) at the Fruitland City Hall (PDF)