The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Docket No. CC-2019-OGR-01-002 Application for Spacing and Integration – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Omnibus Rulemaking: Re-authorization of IDAPA 20.07.02, Rules Governing Conservation of Oil and Natural Gas in the State of Idaho
- May 29, 2019: IDL Allocation Investigation Presentation
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Wednesday, November 13, 2019 @ 1:00pm (MT) – Idaho State Capitol (EW42)
- Oil and Gas Town Hall – Wednesday, November 6, 2019 @ 5:30pm (MT) – See the Town Hall Meetings page for more information