The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- Payette – AM Idaho, LLC – Fallon #1-11 – Application for Permit to Drill
- BLM Federal Oil & Gas Lease Sale in Bonneville County - June 12, 2018
- April 11, 2018 Payette Town Hall Meeting PowerPoint Presentation (pdf)
- NEW! LAS well files for active wells can now be downloaded here
- The Idaho OGCC Data Explorer is now available here
- 2017 OGCC Annual Report:
PDF (shown as two-page spreads) - 3 MB
PDF (shown as single pages) - 3 MB
- EPA Notice: Idaho to Transfer Class II Injection Well Program - Public Hearing Set and Public Comment Requested (pdf)
- 12/7/17 Commission Meeting - Class II Injection Well Presentations from IDL, IDWR, EPA, and DEQ (pdf
- OGCC Meeting - Wednesday, June 13, 2018 @ 10:00am (MT) - State Capitol Building (EW42)
- Notice of Public Meeting
- Final Agenda