The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- 2017 OGCC Annual Report:
PDF (shown as two-page spreads) - 3 MB
PDF (shown as single pages) - 3 MB
- EPA Notice: Idaho to Transfer Class II Injection Well Program - Public Hearing Set and Public Comment Requested (pdf)
- 12/7/17 Commission Meeting - Class II Injection Well Presentations from IDL, IDWR, EPA, and DEQ (pdf)
- BLM announces Federal Lease Sale in Bonneville County
- NEW WellFinder application for smart phones
- Report: Peer Assessment from State Oil & Gas Regulatory Exchange (pdf) - News release (pdf)
- Report: Idaho Oil & Gas Taxation Comparison (pdf)
- OGCC Meeting - January 10, 2018