The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- Report: 2016 Oil & Gas Taxation Comparison for the State of Idaho
- Case No. 1:17-cv-264 – CAIA v. Schultz documents can be found here
- 2018 OGCC Annual Report can be found here
- OGCC meeting materials can be found here
- The Idaho OGCC Data Explorer contains oil and gas well information for the State of Idaho and can be found here
- LAS well files for active wells can now be downloaded here
- OGCC Regular Meeting - Tuesday, April 23, 2019 @ 1:00pm (MT) - Idaho State Capitol (EW42)
- Notice of Public Meeting
- Final Agenda
- Meeting Materials