The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- News Release: Idaho OGCC selects new chairman (pdf), August 17, 2017
- News Release: New oil and gas commissioners, division administrator, web site announced (pdf), July 3, 2017
- NEW WellFinder application for smart phones
- Report: Peer Assessment from State Oil & Gas Regulatory Exchange (pdf)
- News release (pdf)
- Report: Idaho Oil & Gas Taxation Comparison (pdf)
- OGCC Meeting - September 21, 2017 | Final agenda will be posted when it is available