The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Program resides under the Minerals, Public Trust and Oil & Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands and serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Docket No. CC-2021-OGR-01-001, Findings of Facts, Conclusions of Law, and Order – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Docket No. CC-2021-OGR-01-002, Findings of Facts, Conclusions of Law, and Order – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- Application for Permit to Drill Approved – Fallon #1-11 – More information can be found on the Fallon #1-11 well file page
Meetings & Hearings
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Tuesday, November 16, 2021 @ 2:30pm (MT) – Boise
- Notice of Public Meeting (to be posted)
- Final Agenda (to be posted)
- Meeting Materials (to be posted)