The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Program resides under the Minerals, Navigable Waters, and Oil & Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands and serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Application for Permit to Drill (Irvin #1-19) – More information can be found on the Well Permit Applications page.
- Docket No. CC-2022-OGR-01-001, Application for Integration – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page.
- Information on the proposed statutory changes for Idaho Code title 47, chapter 3 can be found on the Idaho Code title 47, chapter 3 – Proposed Statutory Changes webpage.
Meetings & Hearings
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Tuesday, November 15, 2022 @ 1:30pm (MT) – Boise
- Notice of Public Meeting
- Final Agenda
- Meeting Materials
- Docket No. CC-2022-OGR-01-001, Application for Integration
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 @ 1:00pm (MT)