The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Program resides under the Minerals, Public Trust and Oil & Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands and serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
More information can be found on the Posts page.
News & Updates
- Docket No. CC-2020-OGR-01-002 Application for Spacing – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- 04/10/2020 – News Release: Inspections completed with no problems found
- 04/01/2020 – News Release: No reports of problems with Idaho oil and gas wells or surface mines following earthquake
- Docket No. CC-2020-OGR-01-001 Application for Spacing – More information can be found on the Administrative Hearings page
- CC-2020-OGR-01-002 – Order Vacating Hearing; Order Setting Deadline for Prehearing Motions; Notice of Prehearing Conference
- CC-2020-OGR-01-001 – Notice of Prehearing Conference; Order Setting Deadline for Objections, Response, and Prehearing Motions
- OGCC Regular Meeting – Wednesday, May 13, 2020 @ 1:00pm (MT) – To be held Telephonically only
- Oil and Gas Town Hall – TBD