The Idaho Oil and Gas Conservation Commission regulates the exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas resources to ensure the conservation of oil and gas and the protection of correlative rights and surface and groundwater.
The Oil and Gas Division within the Idaho Department of Lands serves as the administrative arm of the Commission.
News & Updates
- May 6, 2019: Denial of Petitions for Initiation of Rulemaking
- April 15, 2019 Media Advisory: State officials to hold oil and gas town hall meeting in Payette on April 22 (pdf)
- ML Investments #1-11 Well Treatment documents can be found here
- Report: 2016 Oil & Gas Taxation Comparison for the State of Idaho
- Case No. 1:17-cv-264 – CAIA v. Schultz documents can be found here
- 2018 OGCC Annual Report can be found here
- OGCC meeting materials can be found here