Oil & Gas Reporting Entities – Please Note:
As of April 2018, the Department requires that all monthly oil and gas reports be filed on the revised forms. Copies of those forms can be downloaded from the list below. If you intend to file an application or monthly report for oil and gas activities, please make sure you have downloaded the most current form from this page.
The first document in this list is a fee schedule for each application. In addition to mailed payments, a payment can be made online by clicking the “Make a Payment” icon at the bottom of this page.
- Oil & Gas Fee Schedule
- Application for Permit to Drill, Deepen, or Plug Back (updated 8/2020)
- Sundry Notice (updated 11/2020)
- Gas-Oil Ratio Report (updated 10/2015)
- Organization Report (updated 2/2019)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Disposition Codes (updated 3/2019)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Production Report (updated 4/2018) | Excel | PDF |
- Oil & Gas Monthly Gathering Facility Report (updated 10/2021) | Excel | PDF |
- Oil & Gas Monthly Processing Plant Report (updated 10/2021) | Excel | PDF |
- Oil & Gas Monthly Transportation and Storage Report (updated 8/2018) | Excel | PDF |
- Oil & Gas Monthly Purchaser Report (updated 4/2018) | Excel | PDF |
- Annual Well Report (updated 1/2020) | Excel | PDF |
- Plugging Record
- Well Completion or Recompletion Report and Well Report (updated 12/2017)
- Designation of Agent
Applications Involving a Hearing
Per Idaho Code Title 47, Chapter 3, the Division Administrator has set regularly scheduled hearing dates for applications involving a hearing. Applications and supporting documents shall be submitted to the Department at least forty-five (45) days prior to the hearing date or be continued to the next scheduled hearing date. The hearing schedule can be found on the Administrative Hearings page.