Oil & Gas Reporting Entities – Please Note: As of April 2018, the Department requires that all monthly oil and gas reports be filed on the revised forms. Copies of those forms can be downloaded from the list below. If you intend to file an application or monthly report for oil and gas activities, please make sure you have downloaded the most current form from this page.
The first document in this list is a fee schedule for each application. In addition to mailed payments, a payment can be made online by clicking the "Make Payment" icon on this page.
- Oil & Gas Fee Schedule (pdf)
- Application for Permit to Drill, Deepen, or Plug Back (pdf - updated 6/2017)
- Bond (pdf)
- Gas-Oil Ratio Report (Word - updated 10/2015)
- Organization Report (pdf - updated 2/2019)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Disposition Codes (pdf - updated 3/2019)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Production Report (Excel - updated 4/2018)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Gathering Facility Report (Excel - updated 4/2018)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Processing Plant Report (Excel - updated 4/2018)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Transportation and Storage Report (Excel - updated 8/2018)
- Oil & Gas Monthly Purchaser Report (Excel - updated 4/2018)
- Plugging Record (pdf)
- Well Completion or Recompletion Report and Well Report (pdf - updated 12/2017)
- Designation of Agent (pdf)
Applications Involving a Hearing
As a result of changes to title 47, chapter 3, Idaho Code, enacted by the 2017 Legislature the Idaho Department of Lands’ Oil & Gas Division Administrator will set regularly scheduled hearing dates for applications involving a hearing. Applications and supporting documents shall be submitted to the Department at least forty-five (45) days prior to the hearing date or be continued to the next scheduled hearing date. The hearing schedule can be found on the Administrative Hearings page.